Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cheesecake project update

Micah Elliott graciously offered to host my Cheesecake project at his TracOS site, a Trac-based Wiki that hosts a collection of Open Source projects. Check out the brand new Cheesecake home page and let me know what you think. I haven't had time to properly package my code (which is kind of ironic, considering that checking packages for their 'goodness' is after all the goal of the Cheesecake project), but you can grab the source code via subversion:
svn co http://svn.tracos.org/cheesecake
I'll put the code up on SourceForge too at some point, but it seems to me that the Trac-based Wiki is much more "agile" than the SourceForge interface, so I'll make TracOS the primary home for my project.

No comments:

Modifying EC2 security groups via AWS Lambda functions

One task that comes up again and again is adding, removing or updating source CIDR blocks in various security groups in an EC2 infrastructur...